Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ceramic Photos - Couples From Baxter Springs

All these ceramic photos and markers are from Baxter Springs Cemetery in Baxter Springs, KS.

1873 - 1929
Founder of the Apostolic Faith Movement

Note: His family, fearing that someone would damage his grave, buried him with a small stone marker that did not even include his name. Years later a memorial was put up by friends.



Sarah E. Parham
1877 - 1937
Co - Founder
Of the Apostolic Faith Movement

 Lula A Parham
1898 - 1972
Minister

Claude W. Parham
1897 - 1941
Minister

Note: Claude is the son of Charles Fox Parham and Sarah E. (Thistlethwaite) Parham.


Rev. Lester Easley
1904 - 1951

Nora Easley
1905 - 2007

3 comments:

  1. I don't know about you, but I think that Reverend has a devilish gleam in his eye... *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I've been to this cemetery too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Marcheline You could be right.

    @Gale It's about an hour from where I live and one of the first I have visited in KS. I really like the National Cemetery part thats in the middle.

    ReplyDelete