Monday, August 15, 2011

New Resident Angel

Located at Bentonville Cemetery in Bentonville, AR.
Miles Family
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give
you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me.
For I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest.
For your souls, For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Alton Lee Miles
United States Army
June 28, 1943 - February 1, 2008
Loving Husband, Father and Grandfather

Married April 3, 1962

Monika Martha Miles
Born in Germany
January 28, 1946 - (Still living)
Loving Wife, Mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother

Alton Lee Miles
Jun 28, 1943 - Feb 1, 2008


  1. Just as beautiful from the back as the front!

  2. I am so thrilled that you put this on your page. I am also a GYR I designed this monument for Mrs Miles .. We are so proud her and are so happy that ya'll like her, too.

  3. She is very nice. I was shocked to see her there. It had been a month or so since I had gone by the cemetery and was like holy cow we have a never statue. There is only two there.